So here we go with what we consider the upsides!
- We enjoy the science of brewing beer. So much to learn and do!
- We enjoy the complexity and simplicity of the recipes. It is amazing at what grains, yeast, hops,, and water can do.
- We love the smells from brew day and fermentation.
- We find that each beer has a great history to it.
- There is so many different styles to try.
- The joy of making something that is great and done with our hard work.
- The best part is we enjoy seeing people enjoy our beer!
It doesn't get much better than that last statement, just seeing others enjoy what we have brewed is the most rewarding of them all. Seeing people drink our beer and having a great time is awesome!
Here's to local craft beer! Prost!